Monday, January 5, 2009

chasing clouds

y do i wake up every mornin feelin lyk wats tha point. i constantly feel lyk im dissapointin myself and everybody. i see every1 around me goin 2 skool 4 this and that making sumthin out of themseleves but i hav no self motavation wat so ever. i always feel lyk im alone and hav no1. i wish i culdve been tha student wit a 3.5 or 4.0 gpa and hav my mom b proud of me but insted i wasted my life away at skool.i hav no clue wat i wanna do when i get older. i hav no dreams or ambitions wat so ever.every1 says they r here 4 me but how come i dnt c it. im so ashamed by my looks that i hav no idea how 2 manage money becuz i stay tryna improve my image 2 impress every1. i walk around hiding tha fact that i actually hurt inside. i c everybody around happily n love but im never gonna kno wat love feels lyk becuz i waz made 2 not hav a special sum1. when i do feel lyk ive found her my need 2 b loved clouds my judgement and everything gets fucked up. i jus dnt feel lyk i'll ever amount to nething. its lyk every1 is walking fast around me but my world is so shitty that i cant keep up. i feel lyk if i vanished no1 wuld miss me lyk i never even scratched tha surface on nebodies world. so wats tha point sum1 jus tell me wats tha point.

2 comments:

  1. yo its nnuthin wrong wit you dude. you a good person. dont live to make nobody happy except yoself. people not always gone be happy with waht u do, but so what, its about making yoself happy. you still young, who cares if you dont kno what u wanna be? shit i dont kno what i wanna be either! just laugh about it, losen up. everything isnt so serious. God isnt judgin you, so why worry about anyone elses opinion. his is the only one that matters. and he accepts you as his child regardless. and all of us have soulmates. in fact the bible says we all have more than ONE! so she is out that. believe dat! what happened to the stressfree life! im livin it cause u told me. now its yo turn, keep takin yo own advice. keep yo head up big dawg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yull bee okay
    ii think everybody goes through this
    cus ii go through ish like that too...
    juss a part of growin up im guessin..sigh
    okay muah! lol

    ReplyDelete